"Proud Past - Bright Future"
Serving Students since 1866.
For over 140 years, the Minnesota State Academy for the Blind (MSAB) has provided educational services to blind/visually impaired students who range in age from newborn to 21. MSAB is a statewide public school with dormitory facilities that provides programming to students who come from all regions of the state, and who often have additional disabilities.
- Mar 17, 2014 - First Day of Spring Break (No School)
- Mar 21, 2014 - Last Day of Spring Break (No School)
- Mar 26, 2014 - Field Trip to the Children’s Theatre
- Mar 28, 2014 - Special Performance of Celtic Music and Dance @ 12:45 PM
- Mar 28, 2014 - Dress Up Luncheon and Irish Artist Workshop with Laura McKenzie
- Apr 21, 2014 - No school