"Proud Past - Bright Future"
Serving Students since 1866.
For over 140 years, the Minnesota State Academy for the Blind (MSAB) has provided educational services to blind/visually impaired students who range in age from newborn to 21. MSAB is a statewide public school with dormitory facilities that provides programming to students who come from all regions of the state, and who often have additional disabilities.
- Feb 15, 2016 - Presidents Day Holiday (No School)
- Mar 14, 2016 - Spring Break (First Day - No School)
- Mar 18, 2016 - Spring Break (Last Day - No School)
- Mar 21, 2016 - School Resumes
- Mar 28, 2016 - Travel Day