"Proud Past - Bright Future"
Serving Students since 1866.
For over 140 years, the Minnesota State Academy for the Blind (MSAB) has provided educational services to blind/visually impaired students who range in age from newborn to 21. MSAB is a statewide public school with dormitory facilities that provides programming to students who come from all regions of the state, and who often have additional disabilities.
- Dec 5, 2014 - Holiday Program "TOYS" at 10:30 AM
- Dec 10, 2014 - Ambassador Presentation at White Bear Lake ALC
- Dec 12, 2014 - Troubadours
- Dec 22, 2014 - Winter Break Starts
- Jan 2, 2015 - Winter Break Ends