"Proud Past - Bright Future"
Serving Students since 1866.
For over 140 years, the Minnesota State Academy for the Blind (MSAB) has provided educational services to blind/visually impaired students who range in age from newborn to 21. MSAB is a statewide public school with dormitory facilities that provides programming to students who come from all regions of the state, and who often have additional disabilities.
- Nov 11, 2016 - Veteran Day (School is in Session)
- Nov 17, 2016 - 150th Anniversary Performance @ 1 PM
- Nov 18, 2016 - 150th Anniversary Performance @ 10:30 AM
- Nov 24, 2016 - Thanksgiving Break (1st Day) - No School
- Nov 25, 2016 - Thanksgiving Break (Last Day) - No School