"Proud Past - Bright Future"
Serving Students since 1866.
For over 140 years, the Minnesota State Academy for the Blind (MSAB) has provided educational services to blind/visually impaired students who range in age from newborn to 21. MSAB is a statewide public school with dormitory facilities that provides programming to students who come from all regions of the state, and who often have additional disabilities.
- Dec 22, 2014 - Winter Break Starts
- Jan 2, 2015 - Winter Break Ends
- Jan 16, 2015 - End of 1st Semester
- Jan 19, 2015 - Martin Luther King (No School)
- Jan 20, 2015 - Teacher Work Day (No School)
- Jan 21, 2015 - Start of 2nd Semester
- Jan 23, 2015 - Progress Report Due