"Proud Past - Bright Future"
Serving Students since 1866.
For over 140 years, the Minnesota State Academy for the Blind (MSAB) has provided educational services to blind/visually impaired students who range in age from newborn to 21. MSAB is a statewide public school with dormitory facilities that provides programming to students who come from all regions of the state, and who often have additional disabilities.
- May 30, 2016 - Memorial Holiday (No School)
- May 31, 2016 - Travel Day
- Jun 9, 2016 - Last Day of School
- Jun 9, 2016 - MSAB Graduation
- Jul 11, 2016 - First Day of Summer School