"Proud Past - Bright Future"
Serving Students since 1866.
For over 140 years, the Minnesota State Academy for the Blind (MSAB) has provided educational services to blind/visually impaired students who range in age from newborn to 21. MSAB is a statewide public school with dormitory facilities that provides programming to students who come from all regions of the state, and who often have additional disabilities.
- May 25, 2015 - Memorial Day (No School)
- May 26, 2015 - Travel Day (No School)
- Jun 4, 2015 - Last Day of School and End of 2nd Semester
- Jun 4, 2015 - Graduation (Tentative)
- Jun 5, 2015 - Teacher Work Day